Thursday, July 15, 2004

Links

BACK UP AND RUNNING...!!! (sort of...)

Ok, 90% of the problems here have been addressed and you can be sure that Audio Coffee will return to its regular slot on Sundays as normal.
Apologies for the loss of the last two shows, but all being well, there's going to be a show this Sunday and every Sunday hereafter (or until I cry off again for whatever reason).

This also means that until I get the music sorted here, it's going to be a difficult and probable shorter broadcast than normal this week.

For now? well.. I'll do my best to work on making sure that the return of Audio Coffee WON'T go unnoticed :-)

Its been a hard week.. but we've got through our problems.

--- THIS WEEK ON AUDIO COFFEE ---

I love this song to bits. Sorry! But "AMR" by Dr_Jones just absolutely makes me laugh long and hard every time I hear it - so I'm including it - because I can, it's my show and I'll play whatever I like. And this? I like..!!

Well.. there's the news update - so.. cya on Sunday...!