Saturday, October 16, 2004

Links

Big coffee OOPS!

I know I havent updated this in a couple of weeks... two reasons... well.. maybe more.
Firstly, been full of a cold, so.. bar from broadcasting with a bunged up head...anything else was out of the question....
Secondly, with C J Wrays album becoming completed and there's only one internet connection here, I've had to forego the luxury of updating much.
Thirdly, while I've had the chance, I've been watching the rise and subsequent fall of my other newer website which keeled over under it's own weight in traffic and it's something I still havent got around to fixing just yet. I will probably do that as soon as I can (http://www.freewebs.com/cs6xyexpress) It might be down, but it will be back...!
Fourthly, most irritatingly of all... I seem to have done my back in. I don't know quite *how* but it seems I've pulled some muscles in my back. I'm in agony but I'm on painkillers and they seem to be holding me well. I've been told I'm going to be out of action for some weeks - but that little detail doesn't bother me too much because it still means Audio Coffee goes out *regardless* - why? Because I have more faith in myself and ampcast.com than people would be led to believe.
Your being there on a Sunday *counts* why? because without you there, it doesn't feel like much of a show. Joining in the chat @ http://hotline.ampcast.com means there is something to discuss during the show, makes the show go quicker, it also represents the fact that you're being an active participant and shows that you really do support the BEST online Indie Radio station on the net. It also means that you're allowing yourself to be exposed to the best music on the internet that you can't be chased for by certain authorities!!
There are majorly huge advantages for supporting ampcast - they care. It's a fully fledged community with a big heart - and despite the huge difference in miles, you can feel the warmth from such a caring .com

Ok, I'll just jump off my soapbox now and get ready for the next show!!!

Be there, cos I'll find out who you are, take your names and addresses and I WILL be knocking on doors!