Sunday, September 07, 2008

Links

LISTEN NOW!!!

By that I mean.... "why wait for me?!" I mean, I just give it a voice on a Sunday morning... thats what I do, but.. what if?
Well, you can now listen to some of the finest tracks by clicking on THIS LINK RIGHT HERE and going straight to some of the best tunes around from my extensive archive...

You heard me right...! You can listen 24/7! Granted, there's not a lot of stuff there, but... you'll appreciate the selection that is there...and the playlist is expanding with great music all the time.. so do tune in, do listen to this weeks show right here and when you're finding yourself listening and watching this blog more than you're doing anything else, then you know you're an Audio Coffee addict... (feel free to print your own Audio Coffee teeshirts and send me pictures... I'll appreciate the publicity!)

The actual website itself is slowly being built up again from the ground up... watch this space for news!