Monday, October 25, 2010

Links

Help Needed.

Many years ago, I lived with foster parents. I also met someone who had stayed with my foster parents and she became a very good and close friend of mine - her name? Lynette. However, her husband Chris informed me this morning that she's got terminal cancer and perhaps only about 12 months left to live and that since our foster parents were no longer at the address we knew them to be at, if anyone could find them, Lynette and Chris would be eternally grateful because she would at least like to speak to them again - if but for one last time.

So, I'm looking for Kath & Ted Ridgway who used to live on Northumberland Rd, Brinnington or any family members associated with Kath & Ted. Please, only email if you are related to them - either their kids or their grandkids.

email address to contact me: audiocoffee @ live.co.uk

I'll be monitoring my emails regularly.

Labels: