Sunday, August 01, 2004

Links

More Coffee this Sunday!

Yes, there's more of Audio Coffee this Sunday than of late, but don't hold your breath too much... it's only half an hour, but it's half an hour thats full to bursting with some really good good stuff..!
Normally, I'd publish whats going to be played, but I want to surprise you, so I won't bother this week, except to say, there's a great ending that you have to be around for!

*Please note*
There will not be any Audio Coffee next week due to holiday commitments (I've worked bloody hard and I need the break!)

But DO stick around for this weeks steaming hot mugful of yummy coffee goodness!

To get your steaming mugful of coffee this week, click HERE And do it NOOOOOOOOOW!!!!
(Link now disabled)

And if you're listening to the repeat on Mivo Radio... (which you probably are...)

I've done some editing this week, yes, I've had more fun than I wanted to, see if you can spot which tracks I've actually edited...
There's no prizes for guessing which tracks, its all a little bit of fun.
Go on, force yourself to have a go... I might tell you, I might not! The good thing is you're allowed to guess.

I'm going to be at least *that* generous...!