Saturday, November 13, 2004

Links

More Coffee???

As you well know, Audio Coffee has hit the ampcast air every Sunday since the 22nd August 2004 with great success and I'd like to thank all those who have visited the hotline each of those Sundays - without you, without you listening aswell, I couldn't have got this far...
There are plans for putting out a second show - probably some time in the New Year, so that the audience for AC can expand even more!

I enjoy putting out Audio Coffee as much as some of you enjoy listening - and I admit, sometimes I have such a good lineup of music, I often forget it's MY show hehehe!

So, whats on this weeks fabulously wonderous coffee enriched show this week? well...
I have to admit, there are two people who argue in the hotline - actually, they argue in other chatrooms aswell... so I'm hoping (please... there is a god!) to put out a show especially for this dynamic duo... they know who they are, and you can find out who they are too by joining in this Sunday - 10am ET, 3pm in the UK and 4pm across most of Europe on Audio Coffee this week!
So, Mivo and Delphis... I hope to see you in there!
(btw... if you ask me to remove this, I'll refuse!)

If you have any requests for this weeks show, please post those requests HERE!
(Please do bear in mind, I can only play music done by the fabulous artists of ampcast.com)
Thanks. Cya all for the show!