Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Links

cuting for nuts


cuting for nuts
Originally uploaded by _Abi_.
So, there I was in the kitchen... when I saw a now, rather familiar tail... then the face... knowing she was already there wasn't the hardest part... the temporary small dish and the noise of those huge squirrely paws rummaging for nuts made me grab my camera at exactly the right moment.
I have worked out that if I move ever so slowly, I can maneouvre around with relative ease, one slight quick movement and she's off like a shot!
So armed with the camera, I edge towards the window... she looks in... she looks in some more... I take aim... she's cuting... she's doing 'THAT' look... the one look above all other looks that squirrels give... I take my time lining the shot... I press the shutter... I walk slowly backwards thanking Loopy for being such a little star and then make like a wild thing to the computer to find this glorious shot!
There's something about her face that seems rather cheeky :-)
Yeahyeah.. she got her nuts and treats!