Sunday, August 13, 2006

Links

Suddenly, I'm appreciating spam...

... with very good reason...


It's not that my inbox sees activity - it sees enough. Spam, however, can be a major source of irritation and annoyance to those who think all spam is evil. Well, to a point it is, but you have admire (like me) the creativeness of spammers sometimes. Just recently, our inbox here has had some really interesting spam. No, not the content - I ignore the content as one would a communicable disease. It's the name of the SENDER that makes me smile every time I clear the crap from the tray marked 'spam'. So this list is perhaps one that I will perpetuate as and when applicable.
So, on behalf of people all over the planet suffering the terminal blight that is spam, I'd like to thank the following people for spamming me because your name made me smile!

Whitsunday K Scantiness
Lushness S Charm
Dakotas G Strumpets
Shrikes R Judo
Soused M Aspect
Litterbug C Corkscrew
Fiery L Barbers
Lessops J Exists
Gulliver B Gear
Variation K Fischer
Quarrelsome P Aghast
Construct R Crosschecked
Lillipution D Course
Leipzig M Shrewed
Casanovas L Defensing
Lavenders S Ordinariest
Empathizing T Coup
Conformation M Unearned
Heather U Castaways
Putty G Blowsiest
Cation K Yodeler
Renovator G Canonizes
Vestigial B Fabrication
Aspic L Pinholes
Areas D Heinlein
Trained U Wallenstein
Backpacks R Camus
Projectile G Edna
Kneel F Harare
Piggies R Joyner
Lentil A Confiscated
Knowledge E Tack
Bert P Navels
Irrefutable L Chiseller
Draws H Prominence
Parachuted R Puncture
Pointer Q McBride
Garrotted C Incredible
Slicing U Biking
Bloodmobile B Nakedquest