Sunday, December 05, 2004

Links

Coming up on Audio Coffee

This week sees a general mix of 'whatever', I don't like to announce because I like to just launch a load of tracks on the unsuspecting listener and have done with it (as has always been the way)

Next weeks show is not going to happen for a couple of reasons...
Firstly, there has been a death in the family and therefore, with it being a close relative, I must go to the funeral on Thursday (Unless I hear otherwise)- it's not something I am looking forward to, but it is my duty to attend.
Secondly, a much needed break is called for, and so with bags packed and all that, myself and C J will be staying with his family for a couple of days.

Audio Coffee will return on the 19th December with a Christmas special, and if you're going to be anywhere that day, you'd better be in the hotline!!
I'm not saying anything other than I'll be handing out some nice early virtual presents.
Why virtual? you can give without giving...
(also easier on the pocket too... *tight bastard glint in eye*)

So there you have it - the low down on the show down.. The water on the coffee... that sort of thing...

This information was published more to remind myself and you the listener of whats coming up on Audio Coffee in the next couple of weeks... heck, now I sound like one of those really crap Christmas listings guides that comes out a month before Christmas that has little if none of it's info correct (or missing).... I'll shut up. I'm in need of a break and the cracks are showing...
Do I need the tinsel? Find out between now and the 19th!!!!!!