Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Links

10th July edition of Audio Coffee

Let the sky gods bless everyone with sunshine and a little wind this weekend as the annual event of the year (for me anyway) takes place here in this little village (LOL, it's not little really!) this Saturday the 9th July (look.. for editing purposes, this weeks show goes out *nearly* live!)

So.. tune in..

Sundays:

7-9am EDT
12-2pm In the UK
1-3pm in Europe

AMPCAST.COM/RADIO <--radio
AMPCAST.COM/AUDIOCOFFEE
HOTLINE.AMPCAST.COM



Things never go to plan do they? I *did* intend to do something, but as the only dj's that were at the event only played loud crappy commercially available music, my chances of recording anything for the show were zero. It was also very hot weather - and travelling between two sites was accutely exhausting to say the least and one can only go so far on cups of fruit smoothie. Thank heavens I took loads of pictures!! (can't publish them yet.. have had massive problems with camera drivers for pc - for some reason, they don't like XP and XP doesn't like them, so I need to go out at some point and purchase a card reader. I think now.. I can abandon my old camera (well.. I say that, I'll keep it cos it still works)) And once I get the pictures published (I think I got some amazing pics) I'll be allowing people to see them. I can't display the hi-res pics because they're for a local organisation and might get published elsewhere (like some of mine have in the past)
Right, I'll stop showing off now...