Monday, July 25, 2005

Links

Audio Coffee birthday celebrations start NOW!!!

Back in August 2004, Audio Coffee made the move to Ampcast.com and has pretty much stayed there ever since. It's had a decent reputation (the less said about our new mic the better, I've since changed it for the old one and it works better)
So, to celebrate this, I've raised the gain a little and decided that rather than just play the stuff I have been playing on the show for the last year or so, I'd set the challenge to the musicians of Ampcast.com in what I'm calling 'The Coffee Cup Challenge'


The Objective:

The challenge is simple - if you're prepared to do it.
Firstly, you must be an ampcast.com artist, or an independant artist willing to allow me the necessary permissions to play your tracks on my show (email me the download details and permission and I can sort the rest out - I did say it was simple...)
It's a 'three note' challenge.. and they can be any three keys/notes next to each other to form the basis of a tune ONLY (I hope I'm making sense so far)
The rest is up to you... as long as those three notes make up the tune of the song/tune and the genre is pretty much 'what you can do'. The exceptions are rap, heavy heavy metal, death metal and something you've done already (I will check)
The best of the selection will be aired on the shows on the 21st and 28th August 2005.

Other birthday celebrations:

Well, I've nothing other than the challenge set in stone, but I'm sure that as soon as I have an idea, I'll be making the world at large aware of it right here. Any comments click on the comments below and do the decent thing.

Ta very much!