Thursday, December 08, 2005

Links

Just to remind you all...

That there will not be another fun packed edition of 'Audio Coffee' this Sunday on ampcast.com due to holiday commitments.

The show will return AS NORMAL on Sunday the 18th December and then again for a show on the 19th during the Ampcast Christmas Bash (TIME TO BE CONFIRMED)where lots of fun will be had. I might even be tempted to dig out my jingle bell hat and sing some Christmas choons and encourage you to join in aswell (hey, I'm not THAT bad a singer!)


So watch this space after the weekend for more news and stuff on whats going on over Christmas and the New Year!

Just to remind you further, here's the now official Christmas/New Year Audio Coffee broadcasting schedule:

SUNDAY 18th December: 12noon in the UK, 1pm across most of Europe and 7am ET

No show Christmas Day and no show New Years Day.

MONDAY 19th December: Time slot to be announced - watch THIS space!!!

SUNDAY 8th January 2006: Back to the usual time, and as it will have been my birthday that week, expect absolutely ANYTHING!

So, there you have it. My broadcast schedule. Right... now what did I do with those Christmas decorations... I think it's high time I put them up around this place :-)


Oooh yeah... almost forgot... time to give you the stats from Soundclick (see the links on the right? yes.. the ones over there ---------------->)

Big Wide Something:

plays: 205
downloads: 51

Blowing Bubbles (Little Britain)

plays: 1330
downloads: 393

bombay mix

plays: 826
downloads: 105

FuTuReSkYpE (chatroom megamix)

plays: 324
downloads: 36

Lou and Andy Shoplifting Megamix

plays: 14919
downloads: 4189

My name is not Jean Michel Jarre

plays: 342
downloads: 55