Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Links

Did I say 'No Changes'?

I was wrong. Of course there are going to be changes - good ones, important ones and ones that mean life is made MUCH better!
Of course, it does mean that Audio Coffee will become the 'Audio Coffee Network' as part of a major next-step-up thing. It will mean a lot of things and of course as part of that overhaul, more other shows too - possibly including 'Cotolo Chronicles' aswell as any other feature deemed fit for the 'Audio Coffee Network'. All this will go live as soon as its been all sorted out and I get used to the new set-up and so on. I was hoping our speed increase from 2mb to 4mb wouldn't be happening as expected, but as luck would have it - we're now blessed with a sweet 4mb connection!
I only found out not so long ago... and there I was, doubting it would ever happen!
Gawd bless ya NTL! three dDos attacks and one night where everyones connections were crawling at sub-dial-up speeds... and thats just since March!

When there is more news, I'll obviously let you all know about it. For now, as I've said.. no changes are due just yet, they're on the way and you'll read about it here first.

Oh yeah.. updated the links that appear on the top of each blog entry.. HI to all those I've included! :-)