Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Links

Coffee party on the 15th - ALL WELCOME!!

** Breaking news for the 15th August 2004 **


Just as my way of thanking everyone for listening to Audio Coffee in it's *old* format, I'm going to extend the last show to THREE hours!

Thats three hours of quality entertainment and all-round coffee goodness!

And as a way of thanking you all for being there on a Sunday, when I have personally forced myself to climb out of bed and amuse and entertain you, the very last Audio Coffee in it's current format is proud to announce that the final show will feature...

* * * AN EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH JARRELOOK! * * *

(Personally, its one thing I'm really looking forward to!)

So, whatever it is you're doing Sunday 15th August, make sure you're listening to Audio Coffee

It's going to be full of beans!