Thursday, January 13, 2005

Links

Woah!! (But for all the right reasons!)

Yup, I've had a bit of a mad fit and gone and made a 'Frank Cotolo' soundboard which I have implemented on the the ampcast.com/audiocoffee page. Go and check it out!

What caused the soundboard to be there? some pretty sharp editing and a need to make some subtle changes to the ampcast page, plus, heck, why not?
'Cotolo Chronicles' is the best chat radio show on ampcast and I figured that if I gathered enough archived material, so be it - there shall be a Frank soundboard if it kills me. And... after ploughing through some hours worth of material, I managed to edit some soundbites together to make up a soundboard which now languishes (as I've said) on the ampcast.com/audiocoffee page.

The good thing about that is, it's expandable, so... if need be, I could create an even bigger soundboard if I had to.

And I just might! :-)

I'm also considering doing other soundboards for fun/uploading/personal use in the future too.. just to show off my editing skills - coz I'm like that!

Whats on this Sundays Audio Coffee?


Well, I don't know! and thats the honest truth! Ok, I might have a clue on Sunday morning, but at the moment, I really don't know!!!
Alright, thats not entirely true. I'm currently working my butt off on a track which has the working title of 'Frank Cotolo - Ate my Balls' - after a little feature last week on his show that not only had me laughing like crazy, but was also begging to be something more. So, something more it shall become.
I've edited the soundfiles I need for it, all I have to think about now, is the backing track which will accompany Frank.

And once it's done... it will be uploaded to my soundclick page (details at the top of this posting) so that the world can share something uniquely.. er... well... mp3-like.

For now, I'll sign off and contemplate my next move... more soundboards? editing my current soundboards? who knows.. I never know. I get a mood on me that says to do something and thats it - and I'm stubborn too... I won't stop until I finish.
I've finished here for now though!!!