Monday, December 20, 2004

Links

Audio Coffee - Christmas Present list & BONUS!! 12 revamped days of Christmas!!

Christmas Pressie list for deserving ampcast presenters and my regular listeners...


DennyVan - you gave CJ a set of six pipes last Christmas... so... seeing as how you probably forgot that you gave them to him, you can have them back :-p

(m)Adam Kittle - a new handbag and some pantyhose... no real reason behind it...

Frank Cotolo - How about a little song... "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth, my two front teeth, yeah, my two front teeth. Gee if I could only have my two front teeth, then I could wish you 'Merry Chrithmath'!"

Jiggy Jaguar - I know you're new here... but I'm gonna send a magic fairy over to your place and she's gonna sort your mic out and your connection so you don't sound all hissy and unintelligable.

Andy Van Duyne - seems appropriate that for some reason, I'm compelled to give you a box of chocolates...

John Ingram? Ok, some Pampers - but they're NOT for the baby!

CJWray - he's already got me... and... er... what do you get a guy who has all he wants? I could be boring and give him slippers again... but thats not really my style...

Splash - mouse kebab?

And Palancar... now this is where the male logic in me kicks in because I didn't know what to get you and therefore, I got you SOCKS.

and now for the listeners pressies....

Mivo and Delphis - yes, you two... hah! what can I get two people who love to argue? yeah, how about a mudwrestling session? no? tough... I've set up a virtual mudwrestling ring on the other side of the hotline, so if you'd like to go over there and... heck, I couldn't think of anything else :-p

SpookyUK - I'm not going to give you a virtual pressie... I'm just gonna request that you take your camera to where Mivo and Delphis are sparring it out in the mudwrestling ring and take pics.

Zig-Zag - I'd buy you a domain, but seeing as how you have so many of the things right now, it hardly seems ideal to give you more less work to do.

Wimmer and Jerome - I know you're listening either to the show or the archive and I'll be fair... you can have each other for Christmas.





BONUS!! 12 revamped days of Christmas (written by ME!)


12 cans of lager
11 pints of guinness
10 chocolate logs
9 bars of chocolate
8 Christmas Crackers
7 lost days
6 deep fried turkeys
5 onion rings!
4 Christmas cards
3 Frenchmen
2 Turtlewax
and a headache to last the whole day....!


It's a more... er.... uhm honest.. er... list... uhmm.... don't suppose you lot can do any better... can you?