Thursday, July 28, 2005

Links

Upcoming shows

I have to admit, I've been a bit tireless in the campaign for listeners and the likes - and everything has worked out rather sweetly. Now the tricky part. So much to do before the big Audio Coffee Birthday Bash and so little time to do it all in - I've got stuff lined up and that, but.. I need more!
Contributing factors for the whole weekend include the fact that some of my friends will be in Gdansk, Poland that weekend, meaning it's going to be a little quieter for listeners at the time my show will go out, there's also the fact that the concert these people are going to, well... Jean Michel Jarre... it's his birthday that week, it's also 2 years that week since C J Wray moved in here with me and well.. the show is a year old too.

So do bear with me for this weeks show... with as much music as one can cram in to two hours, fun and chat and the likes (regular listeners/downloaders of the show will know whats what by now... do remind me.. I forgot!!)

Bringing next weeks show will be impossible.. so there wont be one. I'm on holiday anyway. I'll be off to some nice quiet coastal town building sandcastles, eating fish and chips along the promenade and not eating too much ice cream (has to be a mr.whippy... has to have a flake in it... has to have that delicious red sauce smothered all over it..)and attending a fair and carnival as well as a trip to Newcastle (because I've never been there).

When Audio Coffee returns after its little break, we're going to go all Christmassy... why? well.. hahaha! I realised that in my rather extensive archive on my computer, there's no Christmas stuff... so.. why not? I know it's early, but by Christmas anyway, you'll be sick of all the Christmas songs and I can bring you a Christmas free show by then. See? that *does* make some sort of sense!

As for the other stuff planned for the show, that will happen when the other stuff happens and I'm working as closely as possible with the necessary parties to ensure that does happen as and when it happens. Early indications show that the end of September is a likely time that this will all happen, so it's worth hanging on for.
This will all form part of an exciting project that I'm working on that will get released some time next year (as it is a year long project!) probably courtesy of a local charity that I shall be working alongside.
(It's all complex stuff, there's rules and things I have to stick to and I can't go and do stuff without their knowledge/permission - which they're kindly granting!)

So, thats the news so far.

Audio Coffee:

Sundays @ ampcast.com 10am Eastern Time, 12 noon in the UK and 1pm across most of Europe!

http://hotline.ampcast.com <-- DO please join in the chat.. it's nice to know if you're listening!!