Sunday, July 16, 2006

Links

Oops............!

Because of the other computer here, I moved all the stuff I need to this computer - which had gone into retirement...
I knew that it would go to poo at some point - it was inevitable... the squirrel in the kitchen incident was an unexpected event that passed quickly with only a bag of nuts spilt into the kitchen sink. And the great tit threatened to enter via the window - pah! easy! if it got in - soon sorted!!
(Seriously, I must be too nice for all this to happen!)
Todays show SHOULD have been recorded, but thanks to an oversight on my behalf, it didn't happen.

I've moved the nuts off the windowsill... but wherever I leave them, they're going to be a temptation to those nut-addicted little cute furballs.
I'll be keeping an eye on all that :-p

Ah well.. lets try that again next week!