Saturday, February 05, 2005

Links

Audio Coffee takes over Surreal Radio (for one night only)

It's a bit late in the day to be announcing this, but it has to be said anyway. The host of Surreal radio, my fiancee, C J Wray has been taken ill and has been up most of the night being poorly. So, tonight, Saturday the whatever day it is of Feb 2005, I'll be taking the show on and everyone gets an early coffee...

This doesn't mean that Audio Coffee has been cancelled... no.. it is my intention to replay tonights show tomorrow because of the interview with Franklin E Morris (an absolute 'not to miss' feature)

So, thats 6 hours in total - ok, the same three hours twice... whatever!! :-)

I'm explaining this now becaue I know some people won't understand the concept of 'show playback the following day from the previous night'...

I hope this has addressed that problem.

For now? Well, tune in tonight, 6pm EST, 11pm in the UK and 12midnight In most of Europe for the most dramatic, fraught and most nerve-wracking show of my career to date...
Come in to the hotline and hold my hand... please... no, I really DO mean it...
hold my hand and if you'd be so good as to put the kettle on every now and then, I'd be ever so grateful...

Thanks...