Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Links

From this week on...

Because of having to reinstall everything (again) on this computer, and knowing that I've managed to save everything to numerous cd's (lets face it, with this computer you HAVE TO) all Audio Coffee music played will be from those that are currently still with Ampcast and those who have left. I've just got far too much stuff to list it all, but there's a comprehensive and extensive list of people/artists whose music I listen to and you've heard all that I have, so it's not like I'm not sharing anything - and besides.. it's way too much effort to copy stuff from cds' and then go through the ampcast a-z listing of artists and delete stuff... it would take too long, trust me, I know my archived stuff THAT well...
With that in mind, there's a list of the final Audio Coffee shows on ampcast at THIS LINK and I thank the people responsible for that link... my html still sux after 6 years of being on the internet...

So, yeah.. it's my show, I'll call the final shots.

Thanks...