Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Links

Post-Holiday Christmas show

has been put on ice......

Although, I bet it got your attention, right? thought so, thats why I decided against it. Besides, there's better stuff out there that deserves the airplay!
So, there I was, Tuesday night... after arriving home earlier that day from my weekend jaunt to Hartlepool (for the uninitiated, it's pronounced 'art - li - pool')where a jolly good weekend was had by all. Except me, because, this damned non-shifting knee problem still means I'm rubbish at stairs and we were.. upstairs... I'll shut up there because the rest of the weekend was fab!

We did too much of everything - except drinking alcohol.. which I didn't mind anyway.
Plenty of good walks were taken along the sea front and we went from Hartlepool Marina all the way to Seaton Carew - a blindingly gorgeous walk on a good day when the tide is out and the sun is high... which is why we picked a windy, cloudy day when the tide was in... again, I'll shut up there, I enjoyed the walk!

We ate well and ate loads... too much to mention here, but it was all good. I'm going to dread standing on the scales to find out how much I've put on over the weekend and, if I managed to walk any of it off.

So anyway, forward to this Sundays show. Nothing specific planned at the moment, but its going to be another case of 'wait and see'. Better that way, I like to surprise.......

The Audio Coffee Challenge is shaping up nicely. I've had a couple of enquiries and I felt I should clear a couple of things up.
For this months challenge, it's 'three notes next to each other' to form the main tune - the rest is up to you, just avoid rap, heavy metal and that sort of stuff...
This means you can use pitchbend/ribbon controller/theramin setting - that sort of thing - this applies for ALL the challenges...


Update on the stats:

Big Wide Something 236
Blowing Bubbles 1404
Bombay Mix 885
FuTuReSkYpE 343
Lou and Andy (Shoplifting megamix) 18450
My Name Is Not Jean Michel Jarre 368