Sunday, January 29, 2006

Links

Different URL, same brand of everything else you're all used to...

And I mean that... really, I do.

Since Ampcast has become increasingly less predictable to perform as it should because it's falling apart all over the place and closing down, I have taken it upon myself to move the show while the going is good...

The start of February seems like a good time for a whole new start to Audio Coffee - which is unofficially 2 years old then.

This coming week will be spent getting promos ready and one or two other little treats. My 'Audio Coffee Choir' have been clearing their throats in anticipation of making some new promos - and I won't let them down :-)

Finally, they've a reason not to go on strike (as they did when I was at ampcast!)

So tune in next Sunday for whats going to be quite a unique show :-)
and it would be nice to see you in there...