Friday, August 12, 2005

Links

Uhm... yet another slight change to the show this week...

This Sundays show is going to be the ever snuffly "Guess who went on holiday and all I got was this LOUSY cold?!" show.
Thats right, you read it here FIRST.
Woke up this morning after successfully avoiding a cold for the last 18 months or so and yup... the cold germs finally fought their way through. I don't exactly feel like crap - YET, but there's every chance I could do by Sunday... so do PLEASE bear with me as Audio Coffee splutters, sniffs, coughs and sneezes through a spectabular 2 hour show this Sunday - unless of course, the cold germs decide otherwise.

Whats needed is not great amounts of vitamin c (like anything, overdosing is BAD), but the ol' favourite jalapeno chillies and maybe at some point, chicken soup.
The throat is sore and I'm feeling like I've not had anything at all to drink - which is a really big pain in the throat.
So there's no prizes on offer as to how the show pads out on Sunday.. or fills up with... snot... erm... yeah.. too much information there... it's going to be one of those 'wait and see' events....

Right now, I'm cursing the fact that I COULD'VE pre-recorded a LOT of stuff for Sundays show, but then again, do you ever know you've got a cold until you've got one? Personally, I never had the warnings.. I just woke up with it, so I couldn't preempt NOTHING... For now, it's plenty of tissues for the ever flowing river of... well, I'll leave it there, you've got imaginations?

/thinks of flowing rivers of bright green.......
//shuts up


By the way... would the spammer who posted comments here on two ocassions please now just f*ck off? I don't need your advertising in MY COMMENTS any more than I would welcome someone constantly silent-farting in my face all the time.
Its not wanted, it's not welcome and it's the VERY reason why a lot of people refuse to use the internet. Your spam fills countless inboxes and accounts for over 60% of all emails because you're all too damned stupid to be genuine, using fake email addresses and the likes, tricking unwitting victims who click on any link they see because you know that not everyone knows not to click on a link. Thankfully, there are tools to track IP adresses, and you, dear spammer.. are just another blocked IP in my address list (good thing I have comments replies sent to my inbox...)
Oh - and as for the phone number... excpect a call soon... not from me no.. but from a telecoms company who would like to speak to you about the fact that your service charges $$$ by the minute for a fraudulent service. Ok? did you get that spammer? I know you didn't read all my postings because you just wanted to spam...
Well.. for now, unless you have an account here, you can't post. Sorry people, but while there is a moron out there, you'll need an account to post.