Monday, September 19, 2005

Links

Going NOWHERE... ok?

Contrary to rumours circulating around at the moment, I can confirm that there is NO WAY am I leaving Ampcast.com
I thought I'd clear that up before further confusion arose.

Just because my fiancee is leaving, it doesn't mean that I am. We're BOTH going to still be a major part of ampcast and support it in any way we can. CJ's decision is purely professional and his choice.

MY choice, is to stay with ampcast. why? BECAUSE. The music is great and I love the people there. There is no reason to give up the one thing that I enjoy doing more than anything.
Why the hell would I Want to EXPAND the show if I was going to quit? it wouldn't make sense.

To the person who started this rumour: get your head out of your arse!

Ok, Challenge news:

There isn't any. There's one week to submit stuff... and er... there's nothing. YET.
The challenge was: Steel drums, any way you like!
aww.. come on... pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!!

Octobers challenge will appear here at weekend, after FUTURELIVE 2005

and of course, Audio Coffee will be on air this and EVERY SUNDAY for the forseeable future.

I AINT GONE YET AND THERE ARE NO PLANS TO.